Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com What the Dickens ?
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sink or Swim
Dock

Tanya Arnold of Look North

Crossing the road between the bus station and The Playhouse, clutching a sarnie, probably off to the BBC studio next to the playhouse. Just a guess like. This was about five weeks ago.  
bearing

Haven't you got a home to go to?
Dock

bearing wrote:
Haven't you got a home to go to?


In a minute.
Forest

Is she the one who sounds like a bloke?
Pond Life

Nice detail with the sandwich but it just ran into guesswork after that.
Plastic Man

Forest wrote:
Is she the one who sounds like a bloke?


I thought he was talking about that bloke whose most feminine feature is having a lass's name.

There again, I suspect we might be talking about the same person.
Pond Life

Is this it?

fartcatcher

what sort of sarnie?
Forest

Pond Life wrote:
Is this it?



Thats the one, dresses like a bloke and sounds like a bloke.
Pond Life

Sir Bulldog Craggwood

she interviewed me outside the Olympic Stadium in rome after the leeds roma 0-0 draw in 1999

she may have spoken like a man but she was all woman
Plastic Man

Pond Life wrote:


Tanya's grown her hair. Still looks remarkably like my cousin Peter.

I'm sure Tanya is charming, and maybe it's the voice, but unfortunately he/ she always strikes me as being marginally less feminine than the sex-change taxi driver from the League of Gentlemen.

PL - Can you do one where Tanya's putting his bits and pieces away and zipping up his flies?
Plastic Man

The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
she interviewed me outside the Olympic Stadium in rome after the leeds roma 0-0 draw in 1999

she may have spoken like a man but she was all woman


Do I detect a note of attraction on your part, Sir?

Does Tanya live on your estate?
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Plastic Man wrote:
The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
she interviewed me outside the Olympic Stadium in rome after the leeds roma 0-0 draw in 1999

she may have spoken like a man but she was all woman


Do I detect a note of attraction on your part, Sir?

Does Tanya live on your estate?


she was dead sweet and friendly

my standards have since slipped but at the time i fancied she was there for the taking
Plastic Man

The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:
The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
she interviewed me as she was coming out of a toilet at the Olympic Stadium in rome after the leeds roma 0-0 draw in 1999

she may have spoken like a man but she was all woman


Do I detect a note of attraction on your part, Sir?

Does Tanya live on your estate?


she was dead sweet and friendly

my standards have since slipped but at the time i fancied she was there for the taking


And who could failed to be charmed by a suave sophisticate, such as yourself?
Pond Life

Plastic Man wrote:


PL - Can you do one where Tanya's putting his bits and pieces away and zipping up his flies?


I will do my best for you.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sink or Swim
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune